Selling can take its toll, even on the most resilient and enthusiastic salespeople. The daily grind can be taxing, and those who don’t take time to recharge can find themselves burnt out, or even disillusioned with the whole enterprise.
This is why mindset is so important. And if you’re the type of person who believes they can control their actions through mindset, you’re more likely to succeed in this demanding profession. Whether you’re new to sales or have been in it for some time, having the right mentality can make all the difference.
We want to help you get energized and excited about selling again, so we’ve put together some quotes that will spark your ambition and remind you that you are in control of your own destiny. Here are fifteen quotes that will help you get excited about selling again:
1. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” — Benjamin Franklin
2. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
3. “Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday.” — Wilma Rudolph
4. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but they never quit.” — Conrad Hilton
5. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” — Florence Nightingale
6. “The most unprofitable item ever manufactured is an excuse.” — John Mason
7. “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.” — Norman Ralph Augustine
8. “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.” — Babe Ruth
9. “Don’t watch the clock. Do what it does, keep going.” — Sam Levenson
10. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process, is its own reward.” — Amelia Earhart
11. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” — Bill Bradley
12. “Growth and comfort do not coexist.” — Ginni Rometty
13. “You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event — it is a habit.” — Aristotle
14. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” — Vince Lombardi
15. “Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting.” –– Christopher Morley
The post 15 Sales Quotes That Will Get You Excited About Selling Again appeared first on Spiro.