What does the future hold for digital advertising? Tinuiti believes that changing policies and consumer behaviors mean that marketers need to prepare. We interact with various authorities in the industry, and so we like to gather and share insights. This virtual conference will have more than a dozen sessions across three tracks – Martech and Measurement, Media, and Digital-First Creative.
Top brands and provocative thought leaders—all on a cutting-edge virtual platform meticulously designed to provide you with networking as well as specific and actionable strategies to accelerate your brand’s performance across the funnel.
Accelerating Brand Performance Sessions:
- Five Steps to Ensure Business Durability in an Ever-Evolving Marketing Landscape with Liveramp’s Anneka Gupta
- MarTech and Measurement
- Building a Foundational Tech Stack by Nirish Parsad, Tinuiti’s Marketing Technologist and Andrew Richardson, Tinuiti’s Senior VP Analytics & Marketing Science
- How Audible’s Mobile App Performance Continues to Scale: A Look into a Transparency-First Approach with Liz Emery, Tinuiti’s Senior Director, Mobile & Ad Tech Solutions and Danielle Smith, Audible’s Senior Director Mobile Marketing
- Addressing Addressable: Targeting & Measurement in the Era of Programmatic Convergence with Kolin Kleveno, Tinuiti’s SVP Addressable Media
- The Future of Omni-Channel: Using Platform Technology to Bring Together Brand and Performance with Kristine Koetter, Maurice’s AVP, Omnichannel Marketing
- Convergence of Brand and Performance, a Fireside Chat with Etsy CMO Ryan Scott and Tinuiti CEO Zach Morrison
- Brand Meet Performance, Performance Meet Brand: A Fireside Chat with Diana DiGuido, Tinuiti’s SVP Client Strategy, Paige Grossman Nelson. Ancestry’s VP, Global Brand Creative and Media, and Todd Pollock, Ancestry’s SVP, Global Customer Success and Commercialization
- The Consumer has Evolved, Now Brands Must Too: How Bassett Furniture Evolved Their Media Strategy with OTT with Jesse Math, Tinuiti’s VP of Advanced TV & Video Solutions and Heather Petersen, Bassett Furniture Industries Inc.’s Director of Digital Marketing
- Emerging Social Platforms: Leveraging Upper Funnel Tactics to Drive Conversions with Avi Ben-Zvi, Tinuiti’s Group Director Paid Social, Bob Armour, CMO M1 Finance, Patryk Wlodersky, Acquisition Marketing Manager, M1 Finance, and Erica Halle, Reddit’s Senior Growth Partner.
- More Bang for Your Buck: Maximizing Media Spend Impact for Mid-Stage D2C Retailers with Josh Brisco, Tinuiti VP, Growth Media and Kady Srinivasan, Klaviyo SVP, Head of Global Marketing
- Breaking Down Silos: How a Creative-First Approach to Performance Branding & Acquisition Media Can Work Together to Amplify Growth with Carla Anderson, Tinuiti’s Creative Director and Sam Dennigan, Strong Roots CEO
- Are you Speaking your Customer’s Language? How Your Audience Experience Could Be Affecting Conversion Rates with Kendall Giglio, Tinuiti’s Sr. Director of Conversion Rate Optimization
- Expert Panel: Creative Strategies for Real Action on DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) Moderated by Arthur Benjamin, Tinuiti’s Senior Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Brand Building On Amazon
© 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved