One of the unique things about our digital transformation firm is that we’re vendor agnostic regarding the tools and implementations we are doing for clients. One area where this comes in handy is project management. If the client utilizes a specific platform, we’ll either sign up as users or they’ll provide us access and we’ll work to ensure the project is fully documented and all assets loaded into the instance that they have ownership over. We’ve used vendors that had their own licenses and trying to get all the documentation, project plans, issues, and assets turned over at the end of an engagement is quite the headache.
As we work across project management tools, some definitely stand out for their focus on marketing-related projects. Marketing-related projects are someone unique in that they often rely heavily on collaboration between internal and external resources, they are often repetitious, and the results aren’t the completion of the marketing initiative but the resulting impact on the business.
The result is that we work across multiple tools… between project management, task assignments, documentation, whiteboarding, asset management, etc. It can be frustrating for both our clients and ourselves as we monitor our progress, manage our internal and external teams, and store our clients’ digital assets as we work. Enter ClickUp…
ClickUp – Manage Campaigns, Clients, Tasks, and Assets
Clickup offers all the collaboration, documentation, reporting, storage, and project management tools in a single platform. ClickUp comes with hundreds of features that can be customized for any work need—with more added every week at no additional cost.
ClickUp Features Include
- Overview – ClickUp’s Everything view makes it easy to find anything you’re looking for, no matter where it lives in the hierarchy. It’s the birds-eye view for all tasks across every level of your organization that can be filtered, sorted, and saved for any need.
- Spaces – Organize teams and departments into Spaces, group big projects or initiatives into folders, and break out tasks into lists for a clear visual hierarchy of all your work.
- Tasks – Choose from 35+ ClickApps to customize your task management for any work need. Save time with task automation, assign sprint points, add custom field data, and more.
- Dependencies – link tasks, documents, integrations, and more can be related to one another.
- Nesting – Simplify complex projects by breaking them down into levels of subtasks. Create checklists within tasks to track anything from multi-step workflows to simple to-do lists.
- Views – Tackle work from any angle with over 15 powerful views, including tab views, status boards, calendar views, timelines, Gantt charts, chat boards, document repository, activity view, mind maps, workload views, table views, map views, and even a whiteboard.
- Templates – save time by leveraging hundreds of templates for team use cases, views, tasks, checklists, documents, and more.
- Integrations – over 1,000 tools are integrated with ClickUp to sync calendars, cloud storage, messaging, etc. into a single place. The platform also offers a robust API.
- Collaboration – real-time whiteboards, documents, comments, and proofs with built-in email notifications and chat make collaboration a breeze.
- Reporting – set goals, track milestones, and manage resources more effectively with powerful dashboards that can include kanban boards, team members, tasks, sprints, time tracking, statuses, documents, embeds, and more.
- Time Management – time tracking from any device, automated time tracking (or manual), time estimates, and automated reporting – including billable time reports.
- Customization – custom fields, custom statuses, custom assignees, hotkeys, shortcuts, filters, and searches are all customizable.
- Pulse – view automatic activity reports powered by machine learning (ML) to easily see where your time is being spent.
Disclosure: Martech Zone is an affiliate of ClickUp and has used affiliate links in this article.
© %currentyear% DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved.