Due to growth across the firm, we are looking to add several individuals to our team. The Communiqué PR team is made up of highly collaborative professionals that provide strategic counsel and tactical support for our clients across a variety of industries. Our team is collectively focused on delivering exceptional results to help our clients achieve their most important business objectives.
Each individual on the team has visibility to how their contributions accrue to our clients’ business success and Communiqué PR’s goals.
Specifically, we are recruiting for a Senior Account Executive and an Account Manager. The job descriptions for these positions are listed on our website here.
Additionally, we are recruiting for an intern. Our intern position is paid and enables students to experience working at a boutique PR firm and build their professional portfolio. The full job description is included below.
For these positions, interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
PR Intern at Communiqué PR
Interns are focused on executing billable work for our B2B clients whose industries include technology, space, engineering and more. A successful applicant will have solid writing skills, an interest in public relations, a strong sense of efficiency and prioritization, and a can-do attitude. For this internship, we’re looking for someone who wants to become an integral part of our team and learn about how public relations can be implemented strategically.
- Build and update press lists for client announcements.
- Edit and write various materials and documents including (but not limited to) press releases, pitch emails, meeting recaps, and social media posts.
- Draft client-facing recaps of media coverage.
- Develop briefing documents for interviews.
- Research new and potential clients to aid in business development.
- Develop monthly status reports.
- Contribute to our Communiqué PR blog – this will result in easily sharable content for your resume.
- Enrolled in or recently graduated with an undergraduate degree in one of the following areas: communications, journalism, public relations or marketing.
- Fluent in English and proficient in written communication.
- Reliable internet connection.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- A high level of professionalism and creativity, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Detail focused, motivated, and able to learn quickly.
- Public relations exposure through prior internships or focused classes.
- Knowledge of AP Style.
- Experience with writing, editing and finalizing press releases, briefing documents, email pitches and other media- or client-facing materials.