The marketing industry has shifted tremendously since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, and there are still important questions that remain unanswered. TechnologyAdvice aims to help B2B marketers navigate this modern marketing landscape in the second installment of DemandFest.
DemandFest is a free, online event that will include four sessions, highlighting successful B2B marketers and helping others experience growth in 2021. The event will take place virtually on Tuesday, April 6, from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm CST.
- Learn what marketing industry changes you need to prepare for
- Get information about how Rapid7 was able to increase its conversion rates
- Attend a panel discussion about other companies have learned that they have scaled this year
DemandFest Speakers Include
- Tyler Durman is a growth marketing leader whose work has accelerated the growth of Austin-based startups backed by Shasta Ventures, Chicago Ventures, and FLOODGATE. Currently, Tyler is responsible for everything growth marketing, demand generation, and marketing operations at data.world and has held a variety of roles in Austin SaaS companies including sales, operations, and product marketing.
- Nicole Penland is an award-winning marketing director with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. She’s an innovative, fearless, bold, leader with the ability to implement a customer-first approach, diversity of thought, and unity of action. She has a proven ability to drive for results, while maintaining integrity, keeping commitments, and practicing transparency. Some of her core competencies are market strategy, demand generation, and ABM.
- Kurt Weisenberger is a demand generation and marketing operations professional with 18+ years of experience in high-tech B2B and B2C markets. He develops, plans, manages, and measures multi-touch integrated outbound and inbound marketing campaigns including marketing automation, SEM/PPC, SEO, content marketing, and social media. He has deep experience with marketing automation, ABM, content marketing, and implementations of Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot, and Salesforce.com. His mission is to drive pipeline and revenue via digital, social, traditional, and sales development.
- Madison Zahoruiko is a marketing professional with strong lead generation and communications skills. Her strengths include driving leads through the funnel, building and maintaining reports, working collaboratively to drive results, thriving in a high-performance culture and creative thinking. She has a proven ability to learn and apply new concepts to generate immediate results.
- Susannah Lovejoy specializes in demand generation, sales enablement and content creation. She owns and manages internal relationships with sales, BDR teams, and other business partners. She helps with sales training and onboarding. She’s also a specialist on analytics and campaign tracking, lead scoring, SEO/SEM, social media management, sales support, and pipeline analysis.
- Kristy Ayala is a strategic, creative, and analytical marketer with a proven track record of leading innovative programs that drive results. She has ten years of experience leading software companies to market leadership through integrated marketing strategies and forward-thinking demand generation programs. She has a strong background in demand generation, go-to-market strategies, and the development of high-impact campaigns and messaging.
- Sudeep Misra is an award-winning B2B marketing leader with expertise in leading demand generation, integrated marketing campaigns, ABM, and global webinar teams in the B2B technology industry. He’s produced globally-integrated marketing campaigns from inception to optimization. He works cross-functionally to help develop differentiated content, build campaigns, and leverage content across appropriate channels to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue growth.
- Amanda Oliveri is an experienced global sales leader focused on continued growth using the best strategies and service offerings for her clients. She continues to initiate and develop strategic relationships with technology brands for multichannel digital advertising — creating opportunities to educate, advise and connect buyers and sellers of business technology. Amanda is an inspirational leader with a talent for motivating employees and developing relationships.
- Aimee Dunn. Over the past 15+ years, Aimee has touched every aspect of B2B Media from lead delivery to custom publishing. Today, she unites stakeholders around the common goal of providing salespeople with the right resources, processes, and technology needed to engage with customers. She believes that this support will enable salespeople and the customer success teams to have better conversations and act as an extension of their customers’ marketing team.
- Mike Pastore is a digital marketer who specializes in content strategy and operations. He has experience as a writer, editor, webinar producer, scriptwriter, podcast host and editor, and more. He currently oversees content created for our clients, including whitepapers, eBooks, videos, webinars, infographics, and more, as well as content for our own inbound and outbound marketing initiatives. He spends most of his work time thinking about how TechnologyAdvice can help B2B vendors tell stories that build interest, engage their audience, generate leads, nurture prospects, and do it in an effective and efficient manner.
- Zach Jones is a marketing-minded sales leader that has a passion for helping clients connect with buyers through innovative marketing programs. He is vocal about providing a better experience for how business buyers research, evaluate, and purchase business technology. He works to challenge the status quo of traditional marketing strategies and loves to push B2B marketers to think differently about how they drive results for their business.
© 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved