Tell me if one of these scenarios sounds familiar:
- You’re a mid-sized or small PR, advertising or marketing agency owner and have a small and junior team heading up social for your clients. They’re great but still could use a little guidance from time to time on all things social. And they could use some help keeping up with all the changes and updates that are happening across social on a weekly basis.
- You’re a marketing or comms director at a mid-sized company. You’re either a one-person band, or a very small team. And, one of your many responsibilities is social media. You know enough to be dangerous, but you could use more depth. Your instincts are good, but you could also use validation once in a while. And, you could definitely use another brain on social campaigns and strategy from time to time.
- You’re a social media director or manager at a larger company. You have a team, and they’re fantastic, but again, they’re just a little inexperienced. More importantly, they’re really stretched thin. They could use help with brainstorming new ideas, and you could use help coaching them a bit, since you’re locked in meetings most days and have other items on your plate.
If one of these scenarios describes your current situation, I may have a new “product” to fill that need: Hire me as your social media coach.
I could be a nice fit for all three roles given:
- I have 25+ years of marketing/comms experience–if you’re a senior-level marketer or communicator, I’ve probably sat in your chair. So, as a coach to you, I have a unique background and deep experience in social.
- I focus exclusively on social media marketing and I’m one of the few in the market with almost 15 years of legit social experience.
- I’m not after your junior-level staffers’ jobs. I have a job. I love my job. So, I shouldn’t be a threat to them while I coach them.
Here’s what the three levels of coaching I’m offering would look like:
Tier 1 – Basic Mentor
- 3-5 hours on-call time per month – Use this time however you’d like: For calls, brainstorming, client calls.
- 1 scheduled one-hour meeting per month – Use this scheduled time to discuss questions, talk about trends or for short training sessions.
Tier 2 – Trusted Advisor
- 5-10 hours on-call time – Use this time however you’d like: For calls, brainstorming, client calls.
- 2 scheduled one-hour meetings – Use this scheduled time to discuss questions, talk about trends or for short training sessions.
Tier 3 – Full-Blown Coach
- 10-15 hours on-call time
- 4 scheduled one-hour meetings per month – Use this scheduled time to discuss questions, talk about trends or for short training sessions.
I’m only taking on a few of these coaching clients for 2023, so if you’re interested in hearing more, or want to schedule a Zoom call to discuss, send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.