Who knew that when Express Writers was founded back in 2011 that we’d one day become a team of over 90 people, serving more than 5,000 clients worldwide? But you might wonder how Express Writers works if you’re just getting to know us.
Our passion for creating excellent content and commitment to quality every step of the way has largely contributed to our success. It’s why our clients turn to us for all of their content needs. And if you’ve been looking for an agency to outsource your content creation to, you can join our other loyal clients.
But if you’ve never worked with a content agency before, you might be unsure what the experience is like. Is it the right fit for you? How does one get started with outsourcing to an agency? We want to eliminate any of the barriers between you and high-quality content from our team.
So, how does Express Writers work? Let’s take a look at our process so you’ll know what to expect when placing your first order inside our Content Shop. This way, you can see how your order is handled from start to finish, ensuring quality service every step of the way.
The Platform: Introducing Our Content Shop
Before we start talking about how to place an order, we need to first introduce you to our Content Shop. This platform was painstakingly built to make it easier than ever for you to purchase content from our team. It lays out all of our available services so you can see the different types of content we can create for you, as well as our four content writing levels to choose from.
Our General content level is great for basic blogs, while our Expert, Specialty, and Authority content levels can be used for blogging or web page content. However, our writers do more than that. They can also craft ebooks, email copy, product descriptions, social media posts, press releases, and more.
Want to get started? Here’s what you need to do:
- Register for an Account: Before placing an order, you’ll need to register for an account. All content deliveries are made to your account. This is also an opportunity for us to learn more about you. You’ll answer questions about who you’re ordering content for (yourself, your clients, or both), the type of content you’re interested in, whether you want to order content yourself (self-service), or if you’d prefer to make a deposit and have Express Writers fully manage your content.
- Placing an Order: After you create your account, you’re free to browse the Content Shop and begin adding various types of content to your virtual shopping cart. Choose your preferred content type, word count (where applicable), as well as any other additional add-ons you require, such as meta description or SEO topic research. Once you’re all set, simply complete the checkout process.
As mentioned above, you don’t need to choose the “self-service” option where you select and order content on your own. If you need a more hands-off solution, you can get in touch about our “Managed Service” option. It’s a great option for agencies and companies that need to scale up their content output.
Our Process: Placing, Receiving, and Creating Orders
Now, how does the Express Writers process work? We’ve broken this down into an easy-to-understand four-step process that outlines every stage. It begins by placing your order and ends with you receiving a high-quality piece of content.
1. Choose and Purchase Your Content
You begin by browsing our Content Shop and purchasing the content that is best suited to your needs. From there, you’ll receive an input form, which you’ll need to complete before we can start writing. This form provides us with all the pertinent details regarding your order, including:
- Your project title
- Content format
- The brand the content is for and the website URL
- Your preferred writer industry
- Keywords to use
- An outline or any supporting documents, if applicable
- Things to mention and things to avoid
- Examples of content you love
- And the preferred voice and tone for your content
This information allows our Content Manager to match the perfect writer to your order. Each of our writers has their own area of expertise which ensures you get someone who can confidently create the content you desire. Plus, a writer who enjoys the content they create is much happier with their job overall.
2. An Expert Writer Creates Your Content
Next, we’ll move into the content creation process. One of our expert writers will bring your content to life, always matching your brief and implementing SEO best practices. Should the writer have any questions during this phase, one of our team members will contact you for more details. Be sure to keep an eye out and respond promptly so your deadlines can still be met.
Once the writer completes the content, a draft is submitted for editorial review before you even see it.
3. An Editor Reviews the Content
While our writers do a great job creating content for our clients, sometimes mistakes happen. That’s why we have editors (or Quality Assistants) who will review your content before it’s delivered. This gives them the chance to correct any typos or other errors. Plus, they will upload the content into Grammarly to check for problems and Copyscape to make sure the content is 100% original.
If, for some reason, the content doesn’t meet expectations, we’ll send it back to the writer to make changes. But if an editor approves it, it’ll be delivered to you.
4. Your Content is Delivered
Once delivered, the content will appear in your client portal. You then review the content to ensure it meets all of your expectations. If it does, then you’re good to approve the project and publish the content. If you’d like to make changes, you can send it back to our team for revisions with your feedback. This will help the writer to fine-tune the content according to your requests.
With most content orders, you receive up to two free revision rounds, which our writer and our Quality Assistant team complete. Our mission is to ensure our clients are happy and you’re your content is right the first time. We want you to be satisfied with the content we’ve created for you. Don’t hesitate to ask for changes if necessary.
The Team Members Involved in Creating Your Content
How does Express Writers work when it comes to creating your content? You can rest easy knowing that whenever an order comes in through our Content Shop, it’s always handled with care.
There’s no automated process assigning your order to one of our writers. Nor is it a free-for-all where writers get to pick and choose the jobs they want to take. Instead, your content order goes through three important team members before the final product makes it to you.
Here’s a rundown of who will be overseeing your content:
- Content Manager: Our Content Manager, Korilynn, plays a crucial role here at Express Writers. She matches your content order to its perfect writer. This is done by considering the writer’s areas of expertise, content writing level, as well as the format of the requested content. Getting the right match is essential for bringing an incredible piece of content to life.
- Writer: Once assigned, your content is now in the hands of one of our expert writers. These writers are all based in the U.S. and native English speakers. They have a strong grasp of grammar, impeccable spelling, and understand SEO best practices. We also continually train them to keep them up-to-date with current SEO and copywriting standards. These skills are non-negotiable as they craft the content you ordered, whether it’s a blog, social media content, etc.
- Editor: After the writer has completed and submitted a piece, an editor reviews it before you receive it. Our editors fine-tune your content and run it through both Copyscape and Grammarly. This ensures that once the content is delivered, it’s ready to be published with no further editing for you or your team.
Considering we’ve completed over 40,000 projects for our clients, it’s safe to say this process works for us. Our Content Manager does a fantastic job pairing writers with the right piece of content for them. Not only does this improve the final product, but it means our writers can let their skills shine. And thanks to our editors, every piece of content is polished to perfection.
Get Quality Content From Express Writers
Our Content Shop features all of our available services, with everything from blog writing to social media posts. We’re committed to providing you with quality content that will get you noticed online and make your audience (and Google) fall in love.
Have a custom project? Contact us today to discuss your content needs and learn how Express Writers can assist you.
The post How Does Express Writers Work? Here’s a Look at Our Process appeared first on Express Writers.