Attend this free webinar to ensure your communication strategies stay sharp for 2022.
2021, much like 2020, has been a year of upheaval. It’s been another year of coping with COVID-19 and adjusting to new workplace expectations.
With no definitive end to the pandemic in sight, companies should gear up for another year of uncertainty. However, there are plenty of opportunities for savvy communicators to be indispensable bridge-builders, connectors and respected internal influencers right now. You just have to know which strategies to prioritize.
To help you maintain a strong culture, Ragan, in partnership with Simpplr, presents a free webinar titled, “Learnings from 2021: Building Culture in the New Digital Workplace.” Join us on Thursday, Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. Eastern Time to learn how to refine your corporate intranet experience for a hybrid work environment in 2022. You’ll get sharp, real-world guidance from pros who know, along with expertise on:
- The role of technology in delivering a modern digital employee experience
- The importance of an employee-centric digital strategy
- How to transition to a new intranet for a hybrid work environment, and meet people wherever they are
- How you can make the business case for a modern intranet to improve employee communication
Additionally, attendees will receive free e-books that are jam-packed with how-tos, benchmarking data, and relevant guidance, including:
- “State of Internal Communications 2021”
- “5 Ways to Make your Intranet an Indispensable Return-to-Work Resource”
- “Making the Business Case for a Modern Intranet”
Sign up today for this free webinar, and make sure your internal communications continue to shine into 2022.
The post How to create a thriving culture in your new digital workplace appeared first on PR Daily.