Reading Time: 2 minutes
The SEO Checklist by SEO Buddy is your roadmap to every important SEO action you need to take to optimize your website and get more organic traffic. This is a comprehensive package, unlike anything I’ve seen online, incredibly helpful to the average business to help them continuously optimize their sites and maximize their visibility on search.
The SEO Checklist Includes
- The 102-Point SEO Checklist Google Sheet
- The 102-Point SEO Checklist Web Application
- The 62 Page eBook (PDF)
- A 52-week content planning calendar methodology (PDF)
- The 50-Point Content Distribution Checklist (Google Sheet)
- Over 40 standard operating procedures (SOPs) for you to follow.
If you’re new to SEO and struggling, the SEO Checklist will help you understand the bigger picture of what you need to do to optimize and rank a site. With the application and spreadsheets, you’ll be able to track what you have and have not done so that you don’t miss any important tactics.
It’s not simply a list of bullet points, either. The checklist comes with detailed, step-by-step documents so that you understand exactly how to perform each step.
This isn’t a one-time purchase, either! SEO is constantly evolving so when you purchase the SEO Checklist, you’ll get lifetime access including all future updates for free.
If you’re serious about SEO, this is an awesome resource. What I love about it is the clarity you get. It’s like trying to do a jigsaw puzzle and seeing the picture for the first time. You know what needs to be done.
Louise Green, Subscriber
The SEO Checklist Target Areas
As search engines have evolved, there are different target areas that you must focus on if you hope to fully leverage organic traffic for your site or store:
- Foundation – How to set up analytics, track your keywords, and track metrics in Google Search Console.
- User Experience – Google cares about the experience a search engine user has when they land on your site, so you must enhance that experience.
- Content – When you create exceptional content, people will share it, quality sites will link to it, and Google will rank you for it.
- Performance – Learn how to make your site faster so everything loads quickly. Google loves fast websites.
- On-Page SEO – Every page on your site must be easy for search engines to crawl to index properly as well as usable for visitors to navigate it.
- Off-Page SEO – Create awareness for your website and accumulate high-value links via outreach and social media to drive your authority.
- Technical SEO – Avoid the common pitfalls that prevent search engines from discovering and indexing your site properly.
- Local SEO – Optimize your local listings in search engines as well as key directories where both search engines validate your information and where their users find you.
This is not an online course! The SEO Checklist is a roadmap and checklist to SEO success with all the content you need to achieve superior SEO results!
Use Discount Code MARTECHZONE
If you want 25% off the cost of the SEO Checklist, use code MARTECHZONE when you checkout! You’ll also get some additional bonuses at checkout.
Disclosure: I’m an affiliate for SEO Buddy.
© 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved