Sales, marketing and customer success leaders face the near-impossible task of growing their companies while still staying abreast of industry trends. That task just got a little easier with the introduction of Closing Time, a weekly video series with actionable insights for everyone in a go-to-market role.
What is Closing Time?
Closing Time is a weekly video series from Insightly. Insightly hosts will be joined by an industry leader on a weekly basis to discuss a variety of topics for go-to-market teams ranging from revenue targets to tech stacks to hiring tips. Topics include creating BDR/SDR teams, retaining sales team members, appointment setting tips that work, promoting sales and marketing team harmony, mastering the LinkedIn profile, and more.
The initial line-up includes:
- Todd Caponi, author of The Transparency Sale and The Transparent Sales Leader, founder of Sales Melon and host of The Sales History podcast
- Jay Baer, marketing and customer experience expert, serial entrepreneur, six-time author, live and virtual events speaker and host
- Sam McKenna, Founder of #samsales, LinkedIn expert, early stage advisor, sales trainer l sales messaging expert, SKO Keynote Speaker
- Amy Volas, LP Stage 2 Capital Startup Strategic Advisor. SaaS startups hiring expert, founder
- Doug Landis, Growth Partner, Emergence Capital, growth company advisor, and former Chief Storyteller at Box
Watch this overview of the series:
Episodes that are actionable
Go-to-market leaders are short on time, so each episode of Closing Time ranges from just 7 to 15 minutes long. With a micro-learning on a specific topic, you get laser-carved insight and actionable takeaways to enhance your professional prowess. Here are some examples:
- Sam McKenna provides insight into why prospects might ghost you and steps you can take to get that deal back on track.
- Jay Baer explains how sales people must transcend the transaction and create value in order to win deals and retain customers.
- Todd Caponi shares how to avoid a bloated revtech stack by asking the right questions before adding yet another platform.
With high quality video shot in 1080p, explanatory graphics, and a lively soundtrack, Closing Time delivers learning that is as effective as it is entertaining. Similar to enjoying a talk show, you’ll watch and learn with the best in the industry.
How to watch
Visit the Closing Time home page to get information about the full series and enter to win a gift card to add to your reading collection from the Closing Time bookshelf. If YouTube is one of your favorite sites, subscribe to the Insightly YouTube channel and ring the bell for notifications so you don’t miss an episode.
Closing Time is brought to you by Insightly – the unified platform to help you sell smarter, grow faster and build lasting customer relationships. Get started with a free trial of Insightly CRM today, or request a personalized demo to see how it can help you grow your business.