I’m looking to get a CRM setup for a small nonprofit to help with their student admissions process.
Here are the core things we’re looking for that a few of the simple CRMs (Less Annoying CRM, Wobaka) didn’t seem to offer:
- A way to assign multiple reviewers to an applicant so they can all rate the application
- A way to easily see a dashboard of how many reviews each applicant has and the average score
For context the process is basically:
- Many applicants send submissions
- Each applicant is reviewed by 3-5 staff members
- The top applications are interviewed and scored
- Students are admitted/rejected
I’m sure that some tools like salesforce an do this, but looking for a solution with as little overhead as possible that’s more robust than google sheets.
What would features like this be called?
Any suggestions for CRMs well suited to this case?